Friday, June 27, 2008

Bye!

Shucks! 3 people are leaving MGC this week! It is none other than Zheng, Daniel, and sis. Without a doubt, they are one of the closest church members to me and the few childhood friends that always played with me although the age gap was like 4-5 years difference. We played a lot of games such as Black Knight, White Knight, wrestling and stuff. I still recall Daniel calling me a girl because I wanted to be with sis! But hey, soft feelings dude! Was the 1st to teach me play football and instill a love-MU and hate-Arsenal thing. Taught me a lot of things, good and bad, but I think(hope) the good outweigh the bad though!

Ah Zheng, believe it or not, he used to wrestle as well. As the older one, he always let me win by a landslide and even celebrated with me. Although after he left to study in Singapore, when he came back, it was still fun chatting with him and there were no barriers or anything. I do hope that you'll come back soon again though! And come back only after you buy that keychain!

Ahh, my sister. Well, to be honest, I only remembered all the fightings we had when we were kids. I'm sorry for being such a brat last time, I'm a copycat, so I copy what the older ones display :P Anyway, I feel we've grown a lot closer over the years, and thanks for all the patience you had for me!

Well, that's about all. I could write more, but nah.. Wouldn't want you guys to miss your orientation/work and only remember me for the bad that I've done. As a friend, I'm sorry for all the wrongs that I've done and do hope all of you would succeed in being a hotel manager/ pharmacist/ lawyer! As a brother, may God bless you for all you've contributed to the church and continue to grow in Him. Amen.

No comments: