Friday, November 14, 2008

Datukship anyone?

My class went for a trip to A' Famosa Water World today. Won't talk too much about what we did there but it was interesting to note that we saw a famous Hong Kong actor there as well! His name is none other than......

ERIC TSANG!

If you go 'HUH?" when you read his name and get scared that you've been living in another world, fear not, as I think you would know him if I show you a picture of him.


So cute right? He always performs as the funny person in movies and reality shows. According to my friends, he was there for a photoshoot with the Miss Hong Kongs. So seeing the girls were like 'Oh my Goodiness! They're hotter than me!" Anyway, they did the photoshoot in Malacca. The pictures are certainly going to be shown in Hong Kong and then showed to the whole wide world. Now, doesn't he deserve a Datukship as well for promoting Malacca like Sharukh Khan did? Anyway, it's just a reminder for Ali Rustam to mention his name and Jessica Alba's next time they want to recommend potential "Grandfathers".

No comments: