Saturday, March 7, 2009

I Co-SongLed...

With Aaron for the Children's Hour today. I felt horrible. The kids were beyond control. I talk there and they like never listen. It was probably the 1st time I felt like I was syok sendiriing. For the 20 minutes I was leading there, I missed the youth who would follow me and sing, or even if in the worst case scenario, just stay there silently.

I feel it's a much bigger challenge to songlead with the kids than the youths. One of the Singaporeans (who looked like Stephen Lew) said it was easier.

"Very easy wan the kids! They still young so if you act crazy with them then can d!"

Me??? Act crazy? That's like, impossible wei! I'm such a serious dude! Anyway, I think I'll sit in for the next few weeks in the Children's Hour to see how the more experienced ones do the job. Till then, I prefer the youths. So silent and manipulative. Haha.

4 comments:

Shuen said...

ze monsters *shudders*

saun said...

ur shuddering, i'm having parkinson's disease because of them

hwei said...

our lameo brother. lols.

yeah, the kids are like that. i think you only have two options: (1) learn to be garang like auntie grace (2) ignore them and pretend they're listening.

wah you said the youth are silent and manipulative? hah!

saun said...

garang wan shuen take liao.. u pulak is ignore... all dat's left is for me to find the right personality ahaha.. yes the youth are hehehe