Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This Is Funny!

A conversation between two footballers on Twitter. One is Rafael Van der Vaart while the other is Wesley Sneijder. They're good buddies but tonight will be playing against one another. Their sarcasm is just so hebat!

Sneijder: I'm cleaning the Champions League trophy with a Tottenham(Van der Vaart's team) shirt.

Van der Vaart: Thanks for cleaning it up for me. I'm already creating space in my cup cabinet.

Sneijder: We're gonna give you a football lesson in London.

Van der Vaart: I met your defence in Milan, it didn't look good. It was like cheese with holes in it.

Sneijder's team scored 4 goals against Tottenham in the first match (although Tottenham later scored 3 back in the same match) so...

Sneijder: I found a good goalkeeper on eBay. Shall I send you the link?

Van der Vaart: We don't need him, because you won't come into our penalty area!

Van der Vaart: Hey, I wanna be part of the pic too!

2 comments:

mau said...

hahahahahahaha!!! i like the "i found a good goalkeeper on e-Bay" 1 the most.. hahahahaha.. goodness... they sell those stuffs as well? @.@

saun said...

haha ya wei! so sarcastic and funny at the same time! and no, i don't think so! like dat all the managers will be 24/7 on ebay liao!