Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fernando Torres...

Has moved to

CHELSEA!!

Instead of being one of the many livers in a pool, he has now become a gel in the sea! I was a bit surprised by the last-minute transfer news, but oh well, I guess they do grow money on trees. This transfer has received criticism from the fans because they feel he has turned his back on them. I don't really care, since I'm a Man U dude, although it's understandable why Torres would want to leave and the fans are angry.

My sis says he's not handsome. I think she hasn't seen Wayne Rooney yet. Hmm.


Nevertheless, Torres could have made some fans forgive him by saying some nice things in the press. But noooo, he didn't! He said,

"This is the target for every footballer - to try to play for one of the top clubs in the world and I can do it now. I have to be very, very happy as I am..."

That big dong! He should have said,

"This is the target for every footballer - to try to play for one of the other top clubs in the world besides Liverpool and I can do it now. I have to be very, very happy as I am.

No comments: