Thursday, March 15, 2007

Nightmares

Geez...I don't think anyone likes nightmares right? They are always scary and become something you are afraid of the most. Well, for me, I guess I either studied too much for DMSJ or look too much on the condition of the team d(made out of me, qi and livia). So the dream goes like this.

I was reading a book called White Fangs, when I soon dozed off. That's where it all started. I dreamt me and my family was going to Johor for the DMSJ quiz and upon arriving there, I was told that the quiz would start immediately. I was like OH NOES not prepared..not the next day meh? Unc Kian Boon was there and when I told him bout it, he was like laughing, making me more panic. After that I ask him whether Qi knew quiz starting already onot, then with a serious tone, he replied, "Actually ar...Qi is not here" WAHHHHHH!!!GONE LIAO!!! He continued, "She couldn't wake up, so we left without her" By this time I immediately woke up from my dream man....if the dream was to continue, hancurlah duniaku