Monday, December 10, 2007

Dedication to Two Great Friends

Not saying it's a totally bad day, but knowing the fact that this will be the last time Jeremy sits beside me during worship (though I still have Adrian), watching Marcus do the Hakka dance or both of them being funny is very saddening indeed. I still recall the 1st time when I met Marcus. We were on our way home in a van with a group of youths and Geng Yi was fetching us. Marcus and I were joking around with the schools' names like Mad Girl School (MGS), School For Idiots (SFI) and most notably Malacca Hippopotamus School (MHS). We were the only ones laughing a lot in the van and when I went out of the van he was the 1st to say bye to me. Jeremy, on the other hand, I met him during worship. He and Livia were shy in going in to the current youth room and I was the 1st to introduce myself to both of them. Who knew that in the later years he would be quite close with me and sit beside me during Sunday worship. Life without them would surely be empty, without anybody sending me in peace and one less person to encourage me. But nevertheless, I wish both of you along with your father, Uncle Ivan, the best in New Zealand. Though it may be tough and I am not able to understand the problems you'll be facing, but I know that God will always be there to help and guide you. Continue to grow in the Lord and be a shining light for Him. Take Arsenal losing to Middlesbrough as a parting gift as well :P. Also I dedicate this picture and video to both of you.....and you're dad...if he wants.

"Grow in the Lord", says Arsene Wenger

No comments: