Friday, December 14, 2007

Warning

Please do not read this post if you're the type who gets disgusted with cockroaches or squashing it. Anyway, for those who dares to read it, please be sure that you don't puke in front of the com or anything, I won't be held responsible for the loss of anything. Thank you.

It was a cloudy day, although in the morning. The day was so different that you would feel something wrong going to happen anytime and weird stuff happening. For example, Ken woke up at 11 rather than at 12 or 1. I was going to the showers when I saw a baby cockroach moving around. Opting to kill it, I went to the toilet to get the tissue ready to squash the cockroach. Then... the unimaginable happened.

With the tissue as my weapon, I went to my knees and took my aim at that little-disgusting-and-never-cute cockroach. The consequences were too much to bear. Missing it and it might be a big cockroach next time or it might move until Hwei sees it and screams to the top of her lungs and disable my ear drum. Anyway, I took the huge burden upon myself, and with all the courage I had summoned, I smashed it. But then hor, the tissue flew off my hand and I could not stop my hand from reaching the cockroach. So, in the end, I killed the cockroach with the tip of my middle finger. The body was still stuck on my finger when I looked at it and luckily the clean tissue was there for me to wipe it off. Well, you can say I gave the cockroach the middle finger...

No comments: