Saturday, February 2, 2008

LG Squared

Geez, it's been long since I updated this blog. Form 4 life isn't as easy going as most people told me. Anyway, my English teacher gave us a passage about this girl who grew up listening to her mom's advise. I personally felt the passage was good, and then very good when the mom gave another advise, 'Let go, and let God'. To me, it was like 'wow, that's so true!' We as christians really have a God who guides us and bears our trouble if we let Him. My friend who was sitting beside me could not understand the meaning of the advise because his relationship with his God isn't anywhere near our relationship with the God who sent His son to die on the cross for us! I explained to him the meaning and he went, "got like this wan meh?" How blessed we are to have a God who listens to us and have a Father-Son relationship rather than a God-Human relationship and yet sometimes we abuse this privilege. Nevertheless, He's still there to help guide us when we're weary and keeps us going throughout the day! Other people do not share the same privilege with us where God carries them up when they fall or takes away their pain so always proud to have a great God. So every time you feel down or depressed, keep your head up, Let go and Let God.