Monday, May 19, 2008

The Hot Question

I suppose this year, a lot of people are tuning in on American Idol to see the contestants sing their lungs out. The contestants are considered the "Golden Ones", that is, they are all very well trained and the competition is the closest yet. Arguably, the most famous dude on the show right now is Big David. He's pretty much a Chris Daughtry type where he rocks a lot and is a hot favourite. The only difference is the hairstyle.

Chris Daughtry 1.0 with no hair


Chris Daughtry 2.0 with hair


My siblings are all crazy over him, even Ken. I bet Yen Mei's also more attracted to him than Little David. Now, the hot question on everyone's lips is.......


Can David cook?


I sincerely hope no David Cook fans will hold a grudge on me.
I'm just voicing out what the public wants to know.

3 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

DAVID COOK!!!!!! 100 times better than si daughtry.

saun said...

haha.... Chris Daughtry 101 times better than si masak!

mau said...

Adrian Mau 1001 times better than them both~~~!!! = )