Monday, August 24, 2009

My Birthday...

Has passed. Will be waiting for another year for the special day. Hopefully by next year prices of PSP and PS3 will drop considerably low and people will buy them as my birthday. Nah, I'm happy with my PS2. Anyway, it was fun celebrating it with the Vines, CK (Calvin Klien attended my birthday!), and my whole family. It's a first seeing the cake sliced up and served until there were just 2 or 3 slices left.

Wanna thank those who gave me the presents. I got RM150 from Sis and CK. Now my camp fees are already settled! Yay! I also got a Man. United T-shirt by Sis 2. Great thing about the shirt is that it has no name on its back and it looks SO original. Click here for details. I don't really like t-shirts with names because they play super hebat but I play... hebat only. I also got a very thick book by Sis 2. It's on David Beckham. Before people start pointing fingers, the book's not about his modeling life and the numerous advertisements he has done. It's about his footballing career from his childhood up to his time at Real Madrid. It's an absolutely masculine book! The book contains his 32 years in it... So I guess I might need 32 years to finish it. I also got some flowery stuff that will move when exposed to sunlight. It kinda nods and nods so I like it very much.

Me: Am I handsome?

Flowery stuff: Nods and nods.

Me: I'm not perasan right?

Flowery stuff: Nods and nods.

That's all. I really like it. Thanks for those who bought me presents and those who remembered and wished me. Just wishing me would be great already so thanks!

2 comments:

Elena's said...

hehe.. happy belated birthday!!!

saun said...

woohoo.. thanks! u need my address to send my present by post laju?