Monday, September 28, 2009

My Brother And...

I got chased out of the house today.

By a dog.

A stray dog.

That likes to sleep at the entrance of my house.

When Ken and I went out for dinner, we saw the stray dog lying down so very happily. Ken even asked the stray dog to protect the house. I was recounting the possible situation I would be in if I was bitten by the stray dog. Mad dog disease maybe? It did looked mad, and stray.

The store wasn't open, so we went home. I raced Ken to the house and the mad and stray dog suddenly activated and barked at us. Then it came out of the house and we had to move back. It really looked like attacking us already. I almost wanted to tell the mad and stray dog that it was chasing us out of our house but I didn't think it understood English very well. Kinda regret thinking what I thought before that, it was like getting what I wanted, though it wasn't really what I would have hoped for.

Anyway, the mad and stray dog was scared of me, so it went for Ken. All I could do was shout at it while Ken did some force thing to the mad and stray dog. It was like some "Star Wars" kind of thing. Ken reached his hand out and almost touched the mad and stray dog's head, Then suddenly, the mad and stray dog became mild and left us alone.

Ken did something like this. Just without the lightsaber and the table was a dog. I was just standing there like the dude.

I never thought I would get chased out of the house today.

By a dog.

A stray dog.

A mad and stray dog.

What a day.

I make the day seem so cool.

4 comments:

hwei said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~ way to go, Scampy. =P

saun said...

from now on i call dat dog anjing tak guna d.

Chen said...

ahahaahhaa...ken so gaya wei.

alexis c said...

the dog can get activated. ahaha!!!