Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm Back...

From my youth camp! I enjoyed myself there. Definitely better than last year's (wahahaha). It was fun meeting the Wongs, Benjamin, Wei Ming, and Kiat Siong again. Really got to know them better this time. They're all a crazy bunch of people with weird habits, especially Richard, in a good and funny way.

I particularly liked Session 3 which talked about the 7 sayings on the cross by Jesus. It's always good to remind myself of what God did for me. Being a Christian, there's a tendency to forget or downplay the impact of the cross so it was a timely reminder to myself; Jesus dying on the cross for me, and that's how important I am to God.

So, all-in-all, it was an awesome 4-day camp.

Awesome people.

Awesome activities.

Awesome camp T-shirt.

And....

I look awesome in the camp T-shirt.

But then again, I've always been awesome haven't I?

And again the dots appear.

No comments: