Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Passed...

My Undang! Ya, I'm a bit lagging behind, I know. Was busy enjoying the little things. Anyway, driving instructor was supposed to pick me up at 8.30 but came at 8.45 or so. I think by now I can tell his clock at home, watch, and the clock in his car are 15 minutes slower. The last time also he came around there.

He dropped me off at the Undang place and I took the number. It read 43. I was like "So early in the morning still so many people take the test ar? No school meh? No work meh?" I waited outside at first with 3 others who were studying. I would have loved to study but I didn't bring my book because I thought I would probably be the only one to go for the test today. I got nervous when I saw them studying so hard while I was looking at the wall, and then my shoes, and then the wall again, and then my shoes. Literally.

When I went in, there were about 10 more reading inside. The longer I waited, the more nervous I felt. So I looked out the window to see the students doing 3-point-turn and stuff at the driving school. I saw a few naik bukit and then slide down again. They gagal-led. That made me more nervous. I waited until 10.10 before I could go in. By then I was so-very-the scared already.

The lady told me to use Computer 10. I went in and took some time before I could find that darn computer. Anyway, I read the instructions and did the eye test thing. I passed. I did one more test where you just follow exactly what they put on the screen and I got one wrong. I was like 'OOPS! Oh noes! Hancur! Mati! Die la! How to take the real test like that?!?!' and had to retake that part. That wasn't very helpful in building up my confidence man.

Thankfully, I managed to get all correct this time and went on to do the 50 questions. Prayed to God first before doing. It was relatively simple until I reached question 40. There was a dude on my left who left when I was doing 40. I saw the results.

GAGAL

WAHLIU! I became nervous again. I so did not want to see the word that it made me hardworking and I checked again. But then my hardworking-ness was shortlived la. I stopped at question 30+. Oh ya, while checking, there was this next dude who sat beside me, and he was quite blur. Even blurrer than my sis. Amazing! He asked me what to press and stuff although instructions were clearly given. It's like we're in a school exam, papers are distributed, and he asks me what to do with the paper. Thinking back, I really do hope he managed to pass.

Back to me, myself and I, I passed! Goshies, so glad and thankful for it. In fact, I was so glad and thankful, I would have belanja-ed anybody I knew if I saw them. Too bad though, none of you whom I knew were there.

3 comments:

Joann said...

congrats again.haiz..shud hav belanja me

hwei said...

blurrer than your sister? got such people in the world? hm hm.

saun said...

haha, if only u were there..

Ya wei! I almost fell down from my seat and needed 5 minutes to calm myself from the shock!