Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Learnt...

Some good phrases today. One of which was,

"People don't care how much you know(Bout God's love) until they know how much you care."

And also Unc. Rodney saying that trials and testing times are like tunnels.

"When you're in a tunnel, there doesn't seem to be a sunlight, but you do know the sun is there shining. Only after you reach the end of the tunnel do you see the sunlight and say, "Sunlight!""
The 'sunlight' part I ownself add wan.

"Likewise, when we're going through trials, God doesn't seem to be there to help us, but actually He is. Only at the end of our problems do we realise God was there all this while, helping us."

Awesome lots? Heck, I can even come up with good phrases.

"Faith is believing without sight. Even without the mirror, I believe I'm awesome-looking."

How I wish for the weekend to come faster. Now I have to focus 100% in school and that ain't so fun!

No comments: