Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm Now...

An official MHS student! Finally I got to transfer to MHS, and finally I managed to change to the Arts stream. It's taken me a long time, but still so thankful for the transfer.

It's a little sad though to know that class ends at 3.00p.m everyday except Friday. My friend told me we were going back early for today because the teachers had a meeting. I was thinking probably 1.20p.m or something, and she told me it was 2.20p.m. I went like, "EH? GBS always finish at 2.00p.m woh!"

And recess is at 12.00p.m instead of 11.00a.m! My stomach was rumbling so much I thought WWE wrestlers were having Royal Rumble inside!

Aiyo, I seem to be complaining a lot. That ain't good! Anyway, I like the classes. Although Business started out a little blur for me, but in the end it was interesting. Economics was fun too. The graph thing and the logic. Oh the logic! Something Science seem to lack sometimes. Hopefully I'll continue to understand to continue to enjoy the classes, haha. All in all, just thankful. Whee!

Would like to thank those who prayed
for me and offered an ear to listen. Thanks!

1 comment:

sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.