Thursday, February 8, 2007

I'm OKU

Crap... it just doesn't feel nice at all. Had headache for a few days, then found out I had bengkak on my right eye. At 1st parents thought I not enough sleep, so didn't go school one day, but after that still pain. So me and mom went to Pantai for check up. The doctor diagnosed me and said the reason I had bengkak was because of the flu I had also. It seems, that when I was borned, the bone in my nose was crooked making nose blockage more on my right nostril and resulting in the bengkak on my right eye. So in part, I'm actually OKU(Orang Kurang Upaya). It seems I inherited it from dad and the doctor said I needed to go for operation if I wanted to make the bone straight again.Yeah..so it's that serious, and to make matters worse, it uses the tube thingy and it will make me totally uncomfortable during the operation. So you can say my world is in a mess now....please pray for me.

Nola... Shaun where can sad because of 1 little bone in a nose wan? Actually, it's not that serious la, I juz made it looked serious. The operation leh, is when I after 17 only do because now still underage. I'm still gonna live with my running nose thingy but hey, 14 years experience made me an expert nose catcher leh! So it's no big deal anyway, just some headache now and then.

P.S: Before I went to see the doctor, I thought I had ketumbuhan in my brain. I was thinking of saying goodbye to church members and stuff, then got cry here cry there. Anyway, the thought is out now, now the thought is the happy faces of everybody who knows that I'm OKAY!

No comments: