Monday, February 12, 2007

She didn't call me today!!

Yep...today Pn. Teh, better known in church as Aunty Grace, came to class and she wanted to call students up to answer questions. Over the past few lessons, she never failed to call me up to answer questions but this time, I could feel it, the burning desire, the strong feeling that she would not call me. Actually not that much, I exaggerate wan, but anyway, she say wanna ask questions and I was already like getting ready to stand up and stuff, but....the unimaginable, unthinkable, indescribable happened. She didn't call me.

I almost fell off from the chair when she didn't call my name. I also made sure with my friend whether it was my name or not. AG finally knows that I got do my homework oledi that's why never call me up. I know that from now on, she'll never call me up to answer questions because she knows how hardworking I am... ahem ahem. Let's juz hope she doesn't call me tomolo or this post would be totally meaningless.

No comments: