Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Family And I...

Went to Tiara (not the one in PJ by the way) for a session of saun-ah and dinner. As we were walking back to the car, I saw my mom carrying a bag of our dirty clothes and thought I'd help, but it's always been my habit to ask my brother to do it first, if not I'd do it myself (though most of the time he does it).

Me: Ken, you see mommy carrying the bag! Looks so heavy! Go help her!

Ken: You go and help yourself la!

Me: You really don't want to help ar?

Ken: Nope.

Me: Fine loh, I help mommy then I'll get more reward in heaven than you.

Ken: What you mean?

Me: I'll just probably make a million more than you in heaven because of this.

Ken: .....

Okla! I take la!

7 comments:

hwei said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Elena's said...

hahahaha!!! so funny lah u two

saun said...

haha it's ken all the way, i was juz back up!

Andy Mau said...

aduiiii....
say until like dat...
kesian your little bro... ahahaha!!

saun said...

haha u should see the face man. lagi lawak!

cluelessfreak said...

so obvious tipu budaks.....kids beware of this kor kor

saun said...

cis i tak tipu,i cakap benar. kids listen to me!