Tuesday, April 6, 2010

There's Something...

Funny going on in my driving lessons. My instructor often cancels classes. Like 5 times already? To a certain extent I understand what Hwei was going through when she blogged about going to class at 8 and finding out there isn't any.

I get up at 8 to prepare myself and at 8.55 I'm ready to go. Class starts at 9. At 9.15 I'm sitting on the sofa watching shows. I message my instructor asking if he's coming and he just messages back saying he's busy and sorry. Well, at least he's sorry! I don't mind it as much as Hwei because I'm kinda free right now and after watching a show for 15 minutes, I'd like to see it to the end haha.

Having said that, it's weird how the instructor normally cancels class instead of the student. The world is changing, people. Mark my words; it's changing!

Probably next time I'll be teaching him how to drive. Possible possibilities.

2 comments:

hwei said...

haha!

Joann said...

u've finished pra! haha.on the way to graduation~ =D