Monday, April 26, 2010

Pass!

I passed the driving test! And without bribing! It can be done! Although I got a feeling God really did help me here. Haha the invigilator on the road was nice to me. There was once she honked another person taking the test to hurry up because his engine died and the traffic light was turning to red already. But then that honk must have affected me as well as I didn't change gear after that and got points deducted.

All in all, I got 16/20 which was just a barely-make-it kind of pass. But still happy. Oh, and ya, my engine died as well when I was near the gong, but she was merciful and passed me too. I wouldn't have been able to do it if God hadn't given her a good mood today. So thank You, Lord, and thank you guys for your prayers and wishes.

Hwei mentioned that I was lousy because neither did I break her record of sitting for the test 3 times nor Shuen's twice. She even asked me to put on sackcloth and ashes. I almost felt guilty and terrible, but thankfully I'm smart to not be tricked. Mark my words; she's capable of brainwashing you! Lawyers are probably the only group people who can convince you that a cat barks and make you feel dumb for thinking it meows. Beware!

Hwei: Shaun, you fool! Cats bark while dogs meow away!
Shuen: Oh camera! Pose Pose!

Just a reminder, it can be done. Don't worry too much about passing that you do what's wrong. The ends don't justify the means.

5 comments:

Stefienoki said...

shaun, the way u describe hwei really very funny!! haha... btw, congratz ya.. on the passing... it's good that u didn't bribe... i din too.. and also pass taking it once... there's nothing good breaking ur sis's record of taking thrice... haha...

saun said...

haha, thanx thanx! you hebat too! yeah, accountants more logical :D

hwei said...

-_-! eh you seoks, don't brainwash him ok. i put so much effort into brainwashing him the other way. bah!

Joann said...

shaun~!
YEH!

saun said...

can't believe 22-year-olds are fighting over me!

Joann~!
YEH! back!