Thursday, January 11, 2007

I Know Who Holds Tomorrow

Yesterday, me and sis went to prayer meet and was waiting for 10 minutes before uncle Kian Boon came with his wife and Adrian. Well, they were actually on time and then after another few minutes, the Chee parents also came, only to find out dat Marcus couldn't come because wanna fetch Jeremy.

Later on, Beng Hui come loh, and then it was like dot dot dot. We sang a few songs then Mr.Ho came in, Beng Hui ask Mr.Ho for request and by then everybody was flipping to How Great Thou Art, He Lives and I Know Who Holds Tomorrow. Beng Hui onself request the I Know song and Mr.Ho of course agree laa. Normally, when sing that song hor, I feel very bored and sien but on the prayer meet, that song became extra meaningful. Maybe because I never bother to understand the lines.

So after that pray with sis and Adrian loh. Though 3 youths only, it was still fun to have fellowship la. Looking at the attendance hor, really saddens me la but after singing the songs, somehow I had this happy feeling inside me and felt God telling me it was okay. Well, let's juz hope that next week the number would add on..

P.S:Goshies...so many words. I don't feel right now. I feel like either Tse Hwei or Chen Li.

2 comments:

hwei said...

-_- What feel like me or chen li? Ceh. Konon!

saun said...

apa...memanglah..my standard...haiz..only a novel...u leh....got split into bab1 to 8 gua