Saturday, January 27, 2007

Today at Youth

Haha... today was exceptionally funny la.. until must post on blog. Today, Yen Mei suppose to play piano while I song lead because Hwei and Li Lian got hal in the children's hour thing. About 3.35 like dat then Yen Mei came and we found out we had alot to practise but no time to practise at all..especially Celebrate..hancurlah dunia!

Anyway, while sis was practising being thick-face, Yen Mei and I were trying very hard to master the songs. Alot of pressure wei, see one by one all the church members coming in summore then the clock like moving extra fast also. Then, the amazing happen, no not the time move backwards or anything, we...started our singing session laaa.

There were 4 songs and it went like this:
Celebrate- It was okay with juz some moments.
As We Gather- Perfect wei!
You Are My All In All- The people dunno how to sing Yen Mei's style I think.
Empower Me- My bad, never practise with her the repeat chorus thingy.

Haha...seriously funny la, but anyway I see a great potential in her..hooho like pro only, some very big words from a person who can't play the piano well.Anyway, continue to practise la and also I'll ask Hwei to go children's hour more often so dat you can have more chances to shine, considering the fact dat the kids love Hwei.

No comments: