Sunday, January 21, 2007

Today at badminton

Today, it was kinda normal like the other badminton days where Hwei fetches me and I meet the same church members and Hwei will sit down and ask people to sign the Justice thingy.BUT NO....it was different..different people, different atmosphere. Nola, not so dramatic, but it was different.

Mark, Wei Jin, Ah Zheng and Qi came and they were filling up the courts!! No wonder today sunny day. Mark, being the same person he is, kept on aiming my body parts and yes, he did get me because I purposely or accidentally when at the ball and headed it. Wei Jin pulak recommend games as usual and Qi was like quiet and never even look at me I think.

Then we play loh. Got once partnered Ah Zheng and we kinda were quite far behind but managed to lose 15-11. Not bad already la. I think I pressured him too much, maaf ya! After that partner Qi, WAHALU almost drop the racquet leh!!! But still managed to play la and I was looked down by her.. SEDIH!! The game atmosphere was terrific, piap piap 1-0!! Piap piap 2-0!!! Piap piap 3-0!!! Piap piap service over!! Fantastic isn't it?

Anyway, get to run the court so my aim to exercise was achieved... I think.. So now, looking forward to Wednesday, can see church members during prayer meet and endure the better school.. no, The better school.. nah, THE better school.

No comments: