Monday, January 8, 2007

The Name's Shaun For Goodiness' Sake!!

Cis, today got KH class and teacher pronounce my name wrongly, not that it's the 1st time or anything, but this was toooooo much oledi.

We were split to 2 groups as usual and she was calling the names of those who would be following her. She was calling and calling and suddenly, she reached my name. I was expecting her to pronounce my Tse as Tze or something else but she pronounce it as Lim Che Chou.

I was like dot dot dot and she was like reading the next name. My friends were all laughing oledi and ask her to read out my name again. So she read again and pronounce the same. Well, at least my friends corrected her mistake, let's hope she'll remember my name next time hor.... But to give her credits, at least she pronounce Lim correctly laaa..

No comments: