Sunday, September 21, 2008

I feel Old

I always call those older than me old, because they are old, and they admit they are old. Anyway, yesterday while practicing songs with Yen Mei and Jessica for the youth meeting, I saw a bus stopping in front of the gate of MGC. That bus is not an ordinary one, it contains monsters. I'm surprised they have not torn pieces of it out or flatten the tyres or something. Anyway, while protecting the mic from the usual like-the-mic monsters, I saw 2 Indian boys walking in. They were shy, and looked about 8 or 9 years old and nice. One of them were Kathic Gajah (I think the spelling is like that) while the other was Stephen. I chatted with Elephant a while, when suddenly he called me uncle.

I was literally jaw-dropped and I was like, "OI! I still young la!" Goodness, an unintentional monster, didn't expect that. Although I'm much older than him, I can say I'm not THAT old, and I do not ADMIT that I'm old! Anyway, for those oldies out there, my heart feels for you....honestly... really...seriously la!

4 comments:

Shuen said...

AWWwww. Enjoy your youth while you still young lar. There WILL come a time when you are finally old. Ahha. Still very young la dude.

mau said...

= =
am i that old? > " <
ugh... i'm almost not-nineTEEN anymore.. i'm growing old... T.T

saun said...

wahaha...words from the old? i mean wise? wahaha adrian, at least u can say ur twent-een!

yslai said...

hmmm.. ur case nearly same as me.. when i hving my family gathering at seremban, a kid there suddenly come in front of me, and said:"hello, uncle" =.="" i reply:"hallo, but i'm not uncle, u can call me gorgor" he ran away, then come back with another kid, then said again:"halo, r u uncle?" =.=""""

theres another case, a kid who looks like 5 years old, suddenly hug my leg and call me papa.. because his father wear same color jeans as me tat time..lol..