Monday, September 1, 2008

My 1st try on Poetry

It's been long since I blogged. So sorry as Internet connection could not be reached. Anyway, I tried poetry, it's pretty fun. You know the poem by Shakespeare? The one title Sonnet 18 where he compared his beloved to a summer day. I can do the same too.

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
NO! Malaysia has no summer!
Instead, I shall compare you to a sunny day.
With you, I will shine.

Not bad eh? By the way, just an update about the wedding. Geng Yi and Beng Hui was there as 2 tables were occupied by MGC people. The newer youths wouldn't know who the woman getting married is because she left when I was just a kid and it took me a while to remember her. It was quite a fun night and my face became red and looked drunk because I drank too much Sprite.

2 comments:

hwei said...

update yang short and concise. =.=

saun said...

every blogger is special in their own way :D