Monday, September 22, 2008

A new sibling!

Today, Bio teacher was teaching us about bacteria and virus. Now, for the little readers, please don't sleep when you come across the word 'Bio'. It gets interesting. Anyway, she popped a question, name the fly that can transmit a bacteria that will cause a don't-know-what disease. She didn't say don't-know-what, it's just that I kinda forgot the disease's name. As usual, nobody could remember the name of the fly so she wrote it on the green board. The name was astonishing. It made me wonder why my parents have been hiding this secret for the past 16 years. The name is....

Tsetse fly.

I was like "What the? I have another sibling that transmit diseases?" Well, here's a picture of my lost-and-flying sibling.


Isn't he/she/it just adorable? It has big eyes like mine, wider forehead than Hwei, is probably as good in counting as Shuen (have to count babies) and big appetite like Ken! I'm ecstatic.

3 comments:

Shuen said...

Yucky yucky. Blueh...-_-!

hwei said...

wide forehead. -_-

saun said...

haha i sense sibling jealousy d! well, it didn't have long straight hair like yours