Saturday, September 6, 2008

Kids

Today, while waiting for dad to come pick me up, I sat at the MAA entrance reading the bible. A little boy, shorter than Ken a bit, came out of the store next door, wearing a Power Rangers mask, dressed with the suit, holding a short sword. It was very funny to see him like this, and he was running to one end, Hong Leong Bank and raising his sword, finding his mom. After running to one end just to realise his parents not there, he came back with still the spirit of the PR. Just as he reached the store, his parents and a kid, most likely his brother appeared from the corner of the bank. He was so happy to see them that he ran there again. I noticed the kid, with the parents, was also wearing a Power Rangers mask with the suit and sword as well! Both of them were like running back and forth and swinging their swords! When they passed me, one of them looked at me weirdly with the expression, "Dude, where's your Power Rangers mask??" It was a really adorable sight to see, and if I brought my handphone along, I would have snapped pictures to prove it, but too bad I didn't. My conclusion from this scene today is that:

All Kids are adorable.

Yup, you have to admit that no matter how monstrous the kids in our church can be, there are adorable moments from them. If you need more convincing, look at this kid.

Pic taken from Hwei's Friendster

Heh.... Yen Mei calls me a kid, kiddo to be exact. Everyone says I still look like a kid even though I'm 16 already. What to say, guys... you said it!

It's been long since I SS.
Super Shaun I mean :D



6 comments:

hwei said...

cuz you tak super. =.=

saun said...

hehe...i sense jealousy

Shuen said...

AhhahaAhhahaAhahahahaha. So darn funny man. ^_^

cluelessfreak said...

love the smaller font footnote. indeed u dah lama tak ss in ur blog. im really wondering where its heading. manatau....

saun said...

creative kan??? it took me 3 months to think of a post...so wait for another 3 months k? actually i seldom ss in blog wan leh.... maybe juz a bit.

hwei said...

-_-