Friday, January 30, 2009

I Feel...

Sick. The fever has already left the body, but I still feel strange. It's like you know the body is not 100% fit, that kind of feeling. It feels like I have a lot of gas. Not my butt, my stomach. Keep burping and stuff. Even the colour of my droppings aren't as lively as they were before. I think it's KFC. Those chickens in the bucket ones. Very dangerous. Quite a few have already suffered from diarrhoea already. So be careful ya. The chickens might be out for revenge for all the relatives you ate.

5 comments:

mau said...

hmmm... i think it was the chicken also... cause i had the spicy 1... u guys had which 1? ori or spicy?

hwei said...

i had the original one without the spice. sakit two days wei. nevermind, you all kumpul signatures first, then 4 years later you can sue kfc, and i represent you guys in court... for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *classic bedtime stories style*

hwei said...

I had both. let's juz hope kfc reads this blog and pities us and gives us vouchers or free makan at mcdonald's or shakey's

mau said...

lolx... if i count correctly according to the wind and sun... the moon and earth... i think it's the original 1 that made u guys sakit.. haha ^ ^

saun said...

u left out the stars! actually don't have to take much trouble, u juz blame kfc!