Monday, April 13, 2009

As Requested By...

One, but thought by many, I shall give a summary of today's Day One. I went to the washing machine wanting to wash the clothes. When I opened the cover, there was no water inside. I was shocked because previously when my mom used it water was always present. I thought of taking pails and pouring the water inside, but then I didn't remember seeing my mom walking back and forth the toilet taking pails after pails. So I called her to ask how to do.. Haha. 1st day then need help d.

It seems you press something then water will come out by itself. The water was pouring in, but I didn't know where the softener and the other thing goes in so that took another half-hour. When it was washing, I was so worried that I might screw up somewhere and the clothes would have become other people's clothes. Like black clothes become white and white to black and the red would mix with some colour to produce green. It didn't, but some of the clothes were not as wet as I thought it should be. It gives you the feeling that some of them can be put under the fan for 30 minutes then they would dry.

I asked dad what to do and he said "Never mind wan la!" Oh ya, I forgot, there are no girls in the house. After hanging the not-so-wet clothes, I tried ironing clothes. Dad taught by ironing a shirt. There were a line or two left on the shirt and I was like, "No need to get rid of the lines meh?" He replied, "Aiya, no need so detail wan la!"

I struggled with the clothes... a lot. My dad say I iron like never iron like that. Oh well, at least I tried, so 100 points for the effort. By the way, it's not 7 days, my mom will be back by Thursday. Nevertheless, 4 days is still long... very long.

As always, there are lessons to each summary. What I learn today is not to be so detailed. It was gained through words of wisdom by my father.

6 comments:

Keik said...

Nvm.. It's experience.. Experience... Lol..

hwei said...

you lousy student. *pengsan*

Shuen said...

eh the clothes not suppose to be very wet because the machine spinned it dry. -_-

Betul betul lelaki.

Good effort though. Heh

saun said...

heh.. mummy always hang dat time like quite wet leh... and yes danny, experience... i shall lvl up when i have enough experience

cluelessfreak said...

EH..hahaha u think theres water in the washing machine 24.7 hahahhha

saun said...

cis cis, everytime mum use like got wan mah