Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Will Be...

A houseman tomorrow. Some may say I'm still too young to call myself a man, but it's my blog, so just read on. Gotta explain the story 1st, so just sit tight and read. It started on a day when my mom told my dad that she was going to Hanoi, Vietnam with her colleagues. She did almost all of the housework, so it was understandably why she was worried to leave the house to 2 man and a boy, who were the ones giving her work, for one week. My dad replied,

"Go ahead, dear!"

There was so much energy from that 3 words. He said with such confidence that could move mountains. My mom's was also convincing.

"Sure or not??"

It was same. Energy and confidence that could make mountains afraid to move. Heh, I'm sure when my father said that, he had me on his mind since I'm the only one doing a little bit of the housework. Reminds me of the Reedemer, Saviour, Friend song.

"I know you had me on your mind
When you said, 'Go ahead, dear!'"

So that's what happened. My mom's leaving tomorrow for a week. I was already taught how to wash the clothes, boil the water and prepare breakfast for Ken and myself. I predict an amazing 7 days about to come.

3 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

saun....update everyday for this 7 days and let us see how u did.haha.. eh..shud be fun rite.!!

cluelessfreak said...

i mean how u do...or survive...heh.

Elena's said...

ahahahhaa.. so cute lahhhh... Redeemer saviour friend..