Thursday, April 30, 2009

You Know...

The famous phrase uttered by Peter Parker's uncle, Ben Parker? For those who don't know, Peter Parker is Spider-Man, not some parking dude. Back to the point, in the 1st movie, when Peter was acting strange (and a bit rude), then Ben took hold of Peter, looked him in the eye, and said the famous line,

"With great powers, comes great responsibility."

Inside his mind, "Sob, sob. This is going to be my last line before I die in the movie."

It was certainly the line that got everyone's hair standing up and inspired when they heard him say that. Of course, Peter was busy thinking of wrestling so he didn't really listen. Well, to be honest, I did some thinking when I thought of the line.

What power do I have?

What responsibility do I have?

I then realised I really did have a power. The power of not being able to smell smelly things. I've learned something from this movie. Yes, with my power of not being able to smell smelly things, I shall take it as a responsibility to do the thing very few have done.

MBMB... Here I come.

Great responsibility. Seriously.

Find your power. Take responsibility.

This post is not intended to offend anyone.

No comments: