Friday, April 3, 2009

I Went To...

Franciscans Night. Went for the sake of meeting old friends, not the performances. Got to know from some SFI people that it was lousy. Met Andy Mau there as well. When I was there, I remembered an idiom or line or whatever that goes something like this:

"You only miss something only after that something is gone."

You all should know why I recall that line right? Originally a St. Francis primary student, I went to GBS instead of St. Francis secondary, and it's been 5 years since then. So yeah, the line does come naturally. Goshies...

My friends must have missed me so much for the past five years!

4 comments:

hwei said...

-_-

Shuen said...

Ahhaha. Hahahahaha.

I think your perasanness reached a whole new level.

Andy Mau said...

haha.. 5 years.. and yea, it wasn't that good la..
cos most of them i've been watching for the past few years CNY celebration.. keke..
so it's nothing new to me..
nvm la.. go there for the sake of meeting friends and also got to enjoy the air-cond! =D

saun said...

heh..i think of other people and u still call me perasan... andy, u seasoned franciscans night wan eh?